This one is of our haul from the farmer's market today. It's the first time I've ever been to one, can you believe it? It was SO FUN. We bought gourmet cupcakes (Tay, this is for you): they were dark chocolate chipotle with avocado lime frosting. I figured they were too weird not to be good, and I was right. They were delicious, though it was weird to have a spicy cupcake. Anyway, I took this picture right after we got home. The spinach and tomatoes were for the BST's we had tonight (spinach instead of lettuce). The rest is just for fun. The white package is goat cheese curds. We got free samples, quite yummy! Those are for Uncle Daniel. And notice the missing raspberries? Hmm... Don't know what happened there...
Moving on!
Peanut wore this dress last Sunday, and I meant (and forgot, of course) to tell people that I wore this dress on my very first 4th of July!
This one is of Nathaniel reading Dr. Suess to Sophia. These kids are seriously cool. Don't mind Sophia's mismatched pajamas. (Seriously, who wouldn't want these kids??? But I digress...)
These last ones are from our day at Bay Beach (the little city-run amusement park, for you out-of-towners).
One of the kids riding the slide with me:
The three of us on the train. Nathaniel does not know how to smile for pictures.
This is his second attempt at a picture smile:
Riding the big swings. Ick. I was more than happy to hold the baby and the camera.
Now I'm kinda wishing there was another baby-holder. I like the ferris wheel.
But really, who would want to miss this cutie??? This is what Peanut does when it's ferris wheel time. And yep, she always sits in her stroller like that.
I thought a bit lighter post would do us all some good! Have a lovely day! :)
The last picture of Peanut reminds me of her mama....riding in the car with her leg propped up!!! ;) LE
ReplyDeleteHahahahahaha!!! I never thought of that! Too funny.
ReplyDelete